We have had a workshop at our depot in Ottershaw, Surrey for over 50 years, covering the South East, and our staff has been working here for many years. W. S. Hunt’s Transport workshop has large and well equipped facilities. Our fitters and mechanics are very experienced and able to tackle even the most demanding of jobs. If you require a collection and delivery service, please just ask and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Heavy Goods Vehicles
Known for our HGV maintenance in the Surrey, W.S. Hunt’s Transport Workshop maintain and service all types of HGV’s to comply with your VOSA Operators Licence. This includes all periodic 6 or 8 weekly PMI inspections including any rectifications that may be required; pre MOT inspections and repairs and we will book and present the vehicle to a Goods Vehicle Testing Station for test. We stock most common wear parts for most HGV’s so we can provide very quick turn-around, thus minimising downtime.
- Fully Diagnostic Computer Systems
- Full Range Of Cutting Gear
- Varied Range Of Welding Equipment
- Lift Ramps For Heavy Duty Commercial Operations
- VOSA Approved Tachograph Fitment And Calibration
- VOSA Class 4/7 Mot
- Vehicle Servicing And Repairs For All Types Of Commercial Vehicle
- Supply And Replacement Of All Wear Parts Including Breaks, Clutches, Exhausts Etc.
- HGV PMI Periodic Inspections For Trucks And Trailers
- HGV Pre MOT Plating Inspections
- Mechanical Repairs
- HGV MOT Presentation
- Clutch/Brake Repairs
- On Site Repairs
- Welding/Body Work/ Repairs
- Recovery Service For Most Vehicles Including HGVs